Fruity button napkins

My cool downstairs neighbor Elizabeth suggested we embark on a project she saw on TV: embroidered napkins. So we gathered our supplies and set to work, only to discover that neither of us knows how to embroider. After great confusion, here's my first attempt. Which only took... 2 hours? Don't laugh. I followed stitch directions I found online here, but decided I liked the stitching on the underside of my fabric more than I liked the stitching on top. So I ripped it out and figured out how to do the stitch "upside down." All you embroiderers out there will probably scoff, but I don't care. I'm happy with it. Now I only have 3 more napkins to go. Sigh. We hope to be done by Christmas.

You have read this article entertaining / fabric / tutorials with the title Fruity button napkins. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/03/fruity-button-napkins.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fruity button napkins"

Post a Comment