Make origami mini paper books

Some things are worth making, even if you can't quite figure out what they're good for. I've folded origami books from a single sheet of paper before, but this version, created from several pieces of paper, is easier. And I daresay, even cuter! I followed the instructions at Paper Kawaii.

The finished mini books are 1.5" square when made from 6" x 3" pieces of paper (one decorative sheet for the cover and seven plain sheets for the interior.) I used plain computer paper for the inside, and sheets from the Traditional Prints pack by Tuttle Publishing for the covers. The patterns are printed on coated paper (unlike more typical uncoated origami paper) and reversed on the back side of each sheet.

Total adorableness. I'm planning to mail them to my little niece.
You have read this article origami / paper / tutorials with the title Make origami mini paper books. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2012/09/make-origami-mini-paper-books.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Make origami mini paper books"