Where I'd shop if I had kids and wealth

I don't have kids. But I'd consider acquiring a few, just so I'd have an excuse to fill my house with stuff from French Blossom, a new children's online boutique based in France. One of the owners emailed today to introduce the shop stocked with items from independent French designers. I replied that I don't blog much about kids' products, and told myself I wouldn't do a post. And then I promptly got sucked in by the bright, quirky goodies. I window-shopped for virtual children and bought these items with imaginary money.

If you'd like to spend real money, note that many things are on sale through Valentine's Day. Shop here.
You have read this article shop with the title Where I'd shop if I had kids and wealth. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2012/02/where-i-shop-if-i-had-kids-and-wealth.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Where I'd shop if I had kids and wealth"

Post a Comment