Mum sewed me a travel bag!

Look what arrived in the mail yesterday! I'd begged my mom to sew me an Amy Butler Weekender Travel Bag made from the gray Tulip print in my new fabric line. I wanted the bag quite badly, but there was no way I was going to attempt that job myself. I'd read it's a doozy, and Mum concurred. But of course she did a flawless job. Look at that perfectly matched pattern on the front pocket. Oh my goodness. I'm in love.

The lining is the yellow Skiff print. She added three extra inches to the handles to make sure it would fit easily over the shoulder, which is perfect for me.

Now I just need to go somewhere.
You have read this article bag / design work / fabric / sewing with the title Mum sewed me a travel bag!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2011/05/mum-sewed-me-travel-bag.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Mum sewed me a travel bag!"