New ribbon designs: squirrels and sewing

New jacquard ribbons I designed for J Caroline arrived on my doorstep yesterday. It's always exciting (and scary) to see the finished product since I never know if the colors will turn out as expected. And flat Illustrator files always look cuter with real life texture than they do on my monitor, so I eagerly await these samples.

The squirrels in the berry colorway above are my fave so I put them on a fancy plate for their photograph.

Everybody else got dumped onto a piece of foamboard. Here are all three colorways.

Sewing ribbon warranted a few props since it was easier to find a spool of thread than recruit some squirrels to pose with their ribbon.

These are now available at J Caroline Creative in 25-yard rolls and at Banberry Place (check pages 3 or 4) by the yard. Coming soon to other retailers!
You have read this article design work with the title New ribbon designs: squirrels and sewing. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-ribbon-designs-squirrels-and-sewing.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New ribbon designs: squirrels and sewing"

Post a Comment