Here's my little tutorial. You'll need ribbon, suspender clips (available at fabric stores), Fray Check (optional), and velcro.
1. Cut a 24" length of ribbon. (This ribbon is 7/8" wide.)
2. Apply Fray Check to each end to prevent unraveling.
3. Fold the ribbon in half, leaving a little extra at one end to fold over the other unfinished end to hide it.
4. Stitch around the edges of the doubled ribbon , trying desperately not to run off the edge. Squeaking "Eeek!" helps a little when you get close. Just a tip.
5. Sew velcro pieces onto the folded end about 2" apart.
6. Thread the opposite end through a suspender clip and sew it down.
You have read this article baby / tutorials with the title How to make pacifier clips with ribbon. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-make-pacifier-clips-with-ribbon.html. Thanks!