Orangify your laptop bag

A friend is hunting for a new laptop bag and asked if I knew where to find something cool. Of course the suggestions I sent back included a healthy dose of orange. (My own laptop bag is a very functional black. I just want to live vicariously through her.) So for the daring among you, I present a few orange choices: the Half Circle case from Snap, where I'm in love with everything; the Jane Marvel laptop sleeve; the Retrostriper bag; and the Melissa Beth bag. If you're too bashful to carry a bright orange laptop case, no worries. These shops have many other stylish color and design options for you.
You have read this article shop with the title Orangify your laptop bag. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2010/08/orangify-your-laptop-bag.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Orangify your laptop bag"

Post a Comment