How to make paper lantern ornaments

Well, kids, I had tons of ideas for other ornaments and decorations and lovely new things I wanted to make before Christmas. But my ambition did not quite correspond to the amount of free time I have. Too many graphic design projects to finish before we head out of town this week. But during my internet travels I did come across these nifty paper ball decorations, complete with instructions. Nice work, anonymous blogger at The Creative Place.

This just in: A shortcut to making these. Thanks, Whitney!

(Image from The Creative Place)
You have read this article christmas / paper / tutorials with the title How to make paper lantern ornaments. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2009/12/how-to-make-paper-lantern-ornaments.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How to make paper lantern ornaments"

Post a Comment