Fabric sighting in One Yard Wonders

A couple folks tipped me off that one of the projects in Storey Publishing's new book One-Yard Wonders uses my fabric. So I had to investigate.

There it is, in this casserole caddy project. And I assure you this yard of fabric is very pleased to be photographed next to that Orla Kiely (love her!) pear canister. Kind of like when you get to have your photo taken with the president or someone. Not that I would personally know. George Bush Sr. and Secret Service did walk down the hall past me once at a conference I designed graphics for, though. It was my only brush with serious fame. But I digress wildly.

People, I love this entire book. 101 adorable sewing projects that all use only one yard of fabric. That's my style, all right; you won't catch me sewing anything bigger than that. The photos are beautiful, and it comes with patterns for any projects that require them. I recommend it highly.

You have read this article books with the title Fabric sighting in One Yard Wonders. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2009/12/fabric-sighting-in-one-yard-wonders.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fabric sighting in One Yard Wonders"

Post a Comment