What font is that?

Do you guys know about WhatTheFont? It's a site that helps identify a typeface from a sample you submit. I've had hit or miss luck with it, but it's always worth a shot. As a test, I submitted my blog header because I outlined the type in "How about orange…" so long ago that I can't remember what font I used. WhatTheFont suggested it's a typeface I don't even have, so that's obviously not it. If all else fails, you can submit your sample to their forum and an enthusiastic type geek will probably identify it for you. WhatTheFont also comes as an iPhone app.
You have read this article fonts / resources with the title What font is that?. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2009/05/what-font-is-that.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What font is that?"

Post a Comment