Wanna come to my house?

I'm always wishing I could meet you guys. This seems difficult since right now there are about 6,000 of you clicking over here on week days, plus another 7,600 subscribing to the feed. I can't fly you all here and fit you into my condo! Here's the best I can do:

I'm going to host a little holiday get-together for women (sorry, gents) at my place* on Thursday evening, Dec. 11, 7:30-10:00 PM.

I can fit 6 ladies in addition to a few friends I've invited (whom I'm going to recruit to make some yummy treats for us; they just don't know that yet :) It will be festive and fun, and we'll drink hot cocoa and eat lots of sugar and chat and make a bunch of these because they're easy and pretty.

So if you live in the Chicago area and you're not a serial killer and you don't mind making a trek to Evanston (I'm close to an L stop), email me and put PARTY in the subject line.

The first 6 people to RSVP are in. I'll send you directions and more details. When the 6 seats are filled up, I'll put a notice here.

*Note that the house will not be as clean as in the photo above, so please keep your expectations low.

UPDATE: The 6 spots are now filled. But if this turns out to be as fun I as expect, I'll likely host another one sometime. (Assuming no serial killers sneak in and ruin it for everyone.)
You have read this article with the title Wanna come to my house?. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2008/12/wanna-come-to-my-house.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wanna come to my house?"

Post a Comment