Play the Color Sense Game

Take a little quiz here to discover your "color personality." You'll "discover your color preferences based on your five senses, your interests, and your style." Your results are translated into a paint color palette to help you decorate. For inspiration, you can also see rooms done in those colors.

It turns out I value warmth, friendship, freshness and balance. My primary and secondary results? Shocking:

Oh my gosh, the quiz has been reading my blog! (Do you think it just goes by which paint cans you pick in the screen shown above and ignores the rest? Let me know.)
You have read this article decorating / quizzes / time-wasters with the title Play the Color Sense Game. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2008/06/play-color-sense-game.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Play the Color Sense Game"

Post a Comment