My fabric is finished!


I'm thrilled to pieces to reveal my freshly printed fabric collection, Modern Flora, created for J. Caroline Designs. Remember that sneak peek from ages ago? It has finally materialized! I just returned from the print run in Massachusetts.

Sprig, Peapod, and Leaflet are printed on 54" wide 7 oz. canvas, perfect for home dec projects like cushions, bags, upholstery, shower curtains, you name it. Herb is printed on a 54" wide mid-weight cotton sheeting, good for linings and projects where you'd like a lighter weight fabric.

How did this collaboration with J. Caroline Designs come about, you ask? Caroline stumbled upon my blog, decided to take a crazy chance, and hired a girl who had never designed fabric before. In other words, we met online and it was a match made in heaven. Countless hysterically funny emails and one face-to-face meeting took place over the course of several months, and here's the result.

The finished product should arrive in Caroline's store, J. Caroline Creative, in 10-14 days. Get ready!
You have read this article design work / fabric with the title My fabric is finished!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-fabric-is-finished.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My fabric is finished!"

Post a Comment