I don't mean to make you all jealous, but...

I got Charley Harper plates for Christmas. A wonderful surprise.

[1/4/08 update: If you decide you need Charley Harper dishware, this pattern is called "Harper's Harvest" and is manufactured by Tag. You can get the cup and saucer set that matches my plates here, on sale now. The full product line is available from TAG here. And I discovered that Tag has a secret, hidden outlet store at 1730 West Wrightwood Avenue in Chicago. We were out and about yesterday and stopped in. They have four or five of the serving bowls, one platter, and one table runner in stock. And some great modern furniture, on an unrelated note, if you're looking for a coffee table, side table, or chairs.]
You have read this article favorite things with the title I don't mean to make you all jealous, but.... You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-don-mean-to-make-you-all-jealous-but.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I don't mean to make you all jealous, but..."

Post a Comment