It's like looking into other people's windows

Alex teases me because I like to look in other people's houses at night. I never smoosh my face right up to their window, so what's the big deal? I stay on the sidewalk. It's not my fault people leave their curtains open so you can ogle their pianos and chandeliers. And now I've found the same thing, but online: Square America's Christmas Spectacular! A collection of old photos and postcards from other people's Christmases past. Take a look. (Via Swapatorium.)
You have read this article christmas / time-wasters with the title It's like looking into other people's windows. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/12/it-like-looking-into-other-people.html. Thanks!

No comment for "It's like looking into other people's windows"

Post a Comment