1. Download the template here.
2. Print it on colored paper.
3. Cut out each shape, score it on the dotted line, and fold it in half so the printing is on the outside. (It's easiest to cut out the middles after the shape is folded.)
4. Use a glue stick to adhere the side of one piece to the side of the next piece, and so on.
5. Trim off any parts that hang over or don't match up properly.
6. Poke a hole through the top and thread some string through to hang.
You have read this article christmas / paper / tutorials with the title How about orange ornaments?. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/12/how-about-orange-ornaments.html. Thanks!