Help for whatever ails you

It's Friday, so let's bring your productivity to a screeching halt with Help I Need Help. Along with pharmaceutical remedies in innovative packaging, they also provide hilarious help for your non-physical ailments. Last week I mentioned the site on Twitter, and the kind folks of @HelpRemedies immediately asked whether I suffered from any maladies they hadn't already addressed. I fear confrontation, I truthfully replied. So they created this exercise to fix me. The more you click, the harder you'll laugh. I'm now happy to report that I no longer dread run-ins with animated, shirtless men.
You have read this article time-wasters with the title Help for whatever ails you. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2010/10/help-for-whatever-ails-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Help for whatever ails you"

Post a Comment