Tossed and Found

A review copy of Wary Meyers’ Tossed & Found arrived in my mailbox this week. After thirty seconds of thumbing through it, I was ready to drop everything, hop in my car, and start driving down alleys looking for abandoned junk. Authors John and Linda Meyers rescue unwanted stuff and transform it into one-of-a-kind items for homes; the book shows off their projects with instructions. It's completely inspirational. And it makes me feel a little sorry for myself because I don't have a workroom or a garage. Using power tools in my living room doesn't quite work, and I'm not lugging a stack of old barn siding up three flights of stairs. But no matter. I have renewed determined to find something and fix it up. I'll keep you posted.

You have read this article books with the title Tossed and Found. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2009/09/tossed-and-found.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tossed and Found"

Post a Comment