What color are you?

I can't say I put much stock in astrology, but I was curious to know what color matches up with my birthday on Pantone's Colorstrology website. Turns out I'm "Fiery Red," which equals "Enterprising, Visionary, Leader." "You have come into this world to be a leader. You are active and lively and want to stand out and express your unique point of view. It is important for you to develop independence and to try new things. You are innovative and enterprising and have the ability to manifest your will if you stay centered." Hmm, I'm not sure I'm as ambitious as all that, but it's something to strive for. Do your day's description and color fit you?
You have read this article time-wasters with the title What color are you?. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2008/09/what-color-are-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What color are you?"

Post a Comment