I made ribbon, reluctantly

J Caroline Creative hired me to design some novelty ribbons for her store. I have to admit my first reaction was: "Uh, okay, but ribbons are stupid and useless." I had visions of teddy bears and ruffles and Precious Moments. But I took a stab at it and tried to think of things that would be cute and funny. Guess what. It was really fun. Here's the result. I still don't know what they're good for, so if you have an idea, please tell me. I'll put the link where you can buy them under each photo.

Get dachshunds here.

Get campers here. (This one is my fave. I want an Airstream!)

Get piggies here.
You have read this article design work / shop with the title I made ribbon, reluctantly. You can bookmark this page URL http://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-made-ribbon-reluctantly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I made ribbon, reluctantly"

Post a Comment