Thanks for reading my blog, guys.

I'm back from vacation and wanted to start off 2012 by thanking you for reading How About Orange. It's so much fun to feel like I belong to a community of nice people. I love your comments, helpful emails, and the spirit of goodwill around here. You guys make me giggle, offer great ideas, and email me tips with cool links all the time. I love it. Not to mention the way your kind comments boost my self confidence. Here are just a few real examples from the past year:

"Great blog, Saying thanks will not very soon be sufficient, for the outstanding precision in your writing. You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years."
-Evaporative Cooling

"I really enjoyed reading this post. I congratulate you for the terrific job you've made. Great stuff, just simply amazing!"
-Prescription Discount Card

"Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it. I really impressed by your post."
-Baby Kittens

"Amazing man! I can't believe it, such an incredible and create job you have done. I really enjoyed that."
-Business Logo Design

Thanks, Evaporative Cooling! (Okay, those are clearly from comment spammers who attempt to litter posts with links to their sites. I try to delete them before they appear, but you may have noticed a few sneaking in once in awhile.) But seriously, a huge thank you to all of you non-spammers for reading this blog.

If you'd like to kick off 2012 with a printable calendar for your bulletin board, Celia Sanchez sent over a link to her design, pictured above. Help yourself to the free PDF right here, and let's make 2012 an incredible and create new year that's amazing man!
You have read this article downloads / printable with the title Thanks for reading my blog, guys.. You can bookmark this page URL https://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2012/01/thanks-for-reading-my-blog-guys.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Thanks for reading my blog, guys."

Post a Comment