Jonathan Adler toilet paper holders?

I'm a big Jonathan Adler fan. And now I see (via Felt & Wire) that he has designed some toilet paper boxes for Cottonelle. Yours for a mere $1.99 when you buy a specially marked roll of TP. I'm torn between "what the heck would I need that for" and "shoot, they're kind of cool and I could put something else in there." Plus I received this awesomely orange Jonathan Adler turtle tray for Christmas and it might need a friend. (Not that I keep the tray near the toilet, I hasten to add.)

Mr. Adler intends the TP covers to be "mood-enhancing." Wow. So just think how mind-blowing my baƱo would be if I added toilet paper origami, too. I could go sit in there whenever I felt sad.

(Images: PR Newswire and Jonathan Adler )
You have read this article random with the title Jonathan Adler toilet paper holders?. You can bookmark this page URL https://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2012/01/jonathan-adler-toilet-paper-holders.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Jonathan Adler toilet paper holders?"

Post a Comment