Sew a modern orange quilt

I'm not really into quilts unless they are 1) handmade by my Gram or 2) very modern, geometric, and simple. Kirsty from You Had Me at Bonjour just sent me a link to her baby quilt tutorial, and I can't resist sharing this one. It's orange and cool! Pair this coziness with a white Eames rocker* and your nursery will be looking hip.

Find the quilt how-to right here.
*Eames rockers are expensive and not entirely comfortable, but will increase the odds of getting your nursery featured in a decorating magazine. The top priority of every new mom, I'm certain.

You have read this article sewing / tutorials with the title Sew a modern orange quilt. You can bookmark this page URL https://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2012/07/sew-modern-orange-quilt.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sew a modern orange quilt"

Post a Comment