Say hello to my newest fabric collection: Outside Oslo

Big news! I'm thrilled to announce my latest fabric collection—please meet Outside Oslo, a line of home décor fabrics in two colorways. This batch is brought to you by The Needle Shop, Chicago's delicious little fabric store and sewing school.

Look for Outside Oslo in stores in May. If you're a shop or manufacturer interested in wholesale purchasing, head over to The Needle Shop's page for information on ordering. While you're there, you can grab a PDF that shows all the prints, along with lots of ideas for fun things to make.

Now, allow me introduce the cast of characters. I'm sure it's no surprise there are some orangey guys in here.

Stay tuned for an update when the collection is available to purchase retail. Hope you like it! And now I'm signing off for the week; I'm traveling and will meet you back here on Monday.

Update: The collection is now available online here.
You have read this article design work / fabric with the title Say hello to my newest fabric collection: Outside Oslo. You can bookmark this page URL https://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2011/03/say-hello-to-my-newest-fabric.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Say hello to my newest fabric collection: Outside Oslo"

Post a Comment