Lots of my head

Oh my gosh, Mymsie left a comment on the last post mentioning InStyle magazine's Hollywood Hair Makeover site, and I am enraptured! There are tons of celebrity hairdos to choose from. And you can color them to match your hair if you want. Awesome. Okay, I just got over being bashful about having my head on here. Look what you can do! Try it, try it!

Now, what kind of haircut to get? I'm liking Halle Berry, #6. Sharon Stone, #1, is a little too crazy. Maybe Cate Blanchette, #3, but in my real hair color? America Ferrera, #2, isn't bad. But then I'm back to ponytail syndrome. Hmmm.
You have read this article time-wasters with the title Lots of my head. You can bookmark this page URL https://jenkrebs.blogspot.com/2007/10/lots-of-my-head.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lots of my head"

Post a Comment